The Home improvement and Repair Sector is huge – over $300 Billion annually! Our Business Model has been tried and tested for nearly 20 years. We have learned what it takes to be successful.
- The Home improvement and Repair Sector is huge – over $300 Billion annually!
- 85% of homes in the U.S. are over 35 years old. Consumers are holding onto their homes longer.
- A 2014 American Housing Survey shows there are more than 126 million homes in the housing stock and growing.
- The average consumer holds onto their home for 13 years.
- A Joint Center for Housing Studies out of Harvard University found that the average annual spend for home improvements per homeowner is $2500.
Why Handyman Matters?
- Opportunity Matters. 18 year business model, tested and established.
- Expertise Matters. We have the experience you can rely on to help guide your business.
- Values Matter. A company built on bringing ethics and integrity to the industry.
- Systems Matters. Proprietary systems and processes to give you a competitive edge.
- Freedom Matters. You are not tied to a desk, a retail location, or late nights at a restaurant.
- Launch Matters. Ignite your business with our Initial 90 Day Operating plan.
- Acceleration Matters. Build your profit base with lead generation and new customer development programs!
- Professionalism Matters. Become the home ally your customers want.
What We Do For You
- Repeat Business Model
- Recruit, Screen
- HireCustomer Acquisition Plans
- Support Center
Are We Right for You?
Our Business Model has been tried and tested for nearly 20 years. We have learned what it takes to be successful.
The key to success? Previous experience with operations, business management, strategic planning, and project management experience are the most effective Handyman Matters owners.
A competent and experienced executive level leader who understands the value of staying close to the business can effectively leverage the business’s systems and processes to create a solid, sustainable, and profitable enterprise.
We need owners who are:
- Comfortable making decisions and driving results through a team
- Challenged by and excited to lead a team of employees
- Motivated servant leaders who value defined roles and responsibilities
- Aligned with employee development and performance, based in sound customer service
If these things sound good to you, and you meet the financial requirements of a Handyman Franchise, the choice is clear—you’re ready to take the next step.