Family owned and operated, Le Macaron French Pastries® is revolutionizing the retail bakery sector by offering a boutique-style French pâtisserie concept characterized by luxury and simplicity. We stand out as an upscale yet affordable retail experience centered around a French favorite, the macaron. Our exquisite product line is complete with handcrafted authentic French pastries, creamy French gelato, gourmet chocolates, handmade candies, artisanal European style coffees and, in some locations, wine and champagne.
Say 'bonjour' to Le Macaron French Pastries, a family owned and operated boutique-style French pâtisserie. A unique concept characterized by luxury and simplicity, Le Macaron's exquisite product line features handcrafted authentic French delicacies, including pastries, gelato, gourmet chocolates, and of course, our signature macarons!
With three delightfully distinctive business models to choose from- café, modular kiosk, and mobile cart- our Franchise Owners have the freedom to create a flexible footprint that can open multiple streams of revenue, all for a low initial investment starting at just $84,350 for a Le Macaron cart.
With over 50 locations open in the U.S. and 35 more opening soon, now is the time to bring a Le Macaron French Pastries franchise to your community.
1. Multiple Business Models: Choose from our cafe, modular kiosk, or mobile kiosk model- or a combination of all three- for a sweetly scalable opportunity to take advantage of multiple revenue streams.
2. No On-Site Baking: We handle all baking and preparation in our Le Macaron French Pastries Confectionary kitchens, then deliver our exclusive pastries to each location. No on-site production means you can own a French bakery without having to bake a single macaron!
3. First-Time Entrepreneurs: Our Le Macaron French Pastries support team offers a variety of resources to benefit both seasoned and emerging Franchise Owners.
4. Flexible Footprint: Our kiosks and carts are at home in a variety of high-traffic venues, while our cafés only require a small footprint of 800-1,000 square feet. This makes it quick and easy to find real estate in a number of exciting locations in your community.
5. Outstanding Unit Economics: Our Item 19 shows average gross sales of $473,877!